Find the missing words.
In this task, you will need to find the missing words in the text. This type of training will help you to identify with spelling and grammar structures. The answers will be provided at the beginning of your class.
- The diffe_ _ _ _ _ between the _ _ _ _ price of an item and the selling price of an item is known as the _ _ _ _ _ _.
2. Glo_ _ _ tempe_ _ _ _ _ _ have increased significantly over the last dec_ __ _.
3. Society used to pay for things with phy_ _ _ _ _ money but now they pay for things us_ _ _ mobile phone app_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
4. Every mor_ _ _ _ teams have brain_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ meetings to find new ideas that can inc_ _ _ _ _ efficiency and out_ _ _. These meetings are common_ _ _ _ in most organisations irrespective of size. With today’s mod_ _ _ technology, it’s quite com_ _ _ for these mee_ _ _ _ _ to be held online.
5. Most people prefer to str_ _ _ movies compared to watc_ _ _ _ them at a Cinema. Often it’s chea_ _ _ since you pay a fixed price to watch a movie and not _ _ _ head. Another reason for its popu_ _ _ _ _ _ is that the movie can be pau_ _ _ if you need to get a sn_ _ _.
Cue Cards Dictation Duolingo Duolingo Dictation Duolingo homework Duolingo missing words Duolingo Podcast Duolingo pronunciation Duolingo task Duolingo test Duolingo Test Preparation Duolingo Vocabulary Duolingo Vs IELTS Exam preparation IELTS IELTS Cue Cards IELTS Essay Writing Task IELTS Homework IELTS Indicator IELTS Indicator Exam IELTS Letter Writing IELTS podcast IELTS Speaking Practice IELTS Vocabulary Building IELTS with one2one IELTS Writing Practice IELTS Writing Task Letter Writing Listening Practice Listening skills with one2oneacademy Podcast Podcast For Duolingo Practice listening skills Preparing for the Duolingo Test Sentence Dictation Short story Smart Cue Cards Spotify The Diary The IELTS exam The IELTS Test Vocabulary Vocabulary building Writing Homework Writing task