This is a live show broadcast on Podbean. A beneficial podcast for students who are preparing for the Duolingo exam and need a little guidance on the specific type of vocabulary used in this task. You may need to download the free app to listen to the broadcast; you can do this here. Alternatively, go to either the Apple store or the Google Play sore and download the free app.
This Duolingo homework task designed to help you with spelling; the answers will be provided at the beginning of your class. There are three sections; each one marked with instructions.
Find the missing words in the text below.
The newspaper arti_ _ _ indicat_ _ that there was a signifi_ _ _ _ rise in the use of social m_ _ _ _ platforms. The mo_ _ popular hour for post_ _ _ was after six in the evening when m_ _ _ people had finish_ _ work.
2. The govern_ _ _ _ have reported that Week_ _ _ retail trad_ _ _ laws should protect employ_ _ _ and allow them to sp_ _ _ more time _ _ _ _ their families.
3. The va_ _ majority of the glo_ _ _ population believe that there is more inte_ _ _ _ in staycat_ _ _ _ , whereas a mino_ _ _ _ thinks there is still val_ _ in travelling over_ _ _ _ .
4. The Airport app_ _ _ for plann_ _ _ permission to obtain another run_ _ _ ; however, it was reject_ _ because the local community claimed that it would breach noise pollu_ _ _ _ levels and would incre_ _ _ local traf_ _ _ .
5. Comple_ _ _ _ miss_ _ _ letters in texts will help you improve your spelling abi_ _ _ and identi_ _ with new vocabulary. The_ _ types of tas_ _ can be complicat_ _ , but prac_ _ _ _ makes perf_ _ _ .
6. People who w_ _ _ from home have repor_ _ _ that they are not gett_ _ _ enough exercise and compl_ _ _ that they are los_ _ _ their want to socia_ _ _ _ with other people.
In this task, you will hear words, and you will have to write them down. The purpose of this task is to develop your speaking skills and to decrease translation time.
In this task, you will be asked to say the following statements out loud. The purpose of this task is to evaluate your pronunciation.
The post office is closed during national holidays.
The food delivery is scheduled to arrive on Thursday.
Breakfast is only available before 11 am.
There is a male hairdresser located at the end of this street.
Diagrams are provided at the end of the book.
Every hotel was fully booked between July & August.
A healthy diet includes fruit and vegetables.
Uniform can be purchased from the administration department.
All cars must display a parking permit on the windshield.
The University campus gates close at precisely 10 pm.
The Duolingo exam is gaining popularity, especially with people who are planning to move to another country. It’s true that this test, unlike most of the other options available, is more flexible, allowing you to take it from the comfort of your own home. Like with any exam, you will need to get familiar with the different types of tasks that you will be required to take, in this Podcast, I will provide an insight into the kind of tasks you will need to prepare for.As far as computer-based tests go, the more questions you answer correctly, the more complex the test becomes. That is a notable feature designed to ward off those who dismiss this test as too easy or not a heavyweight contender to its competitors.
This is a Dictation task based on some of the vocabulary commonly featured in the Duolingo exam. Listen carefully and write down what you hear. The purpose of this task is to build and develop your listening skills while improving your ability to spell words correctly.
Answers are provided at the beginning of your class.
This edition is based on Dictation which is something you will have to do for your exam. This part of the test is twofold, focussing on both listening skills and spelling skills. In the real test, you can hear each segment up to three times. Listen carefully and write down each sentence.
This test will require you to understand soft vocabulary. Use our vocabulary building cards to help you understand how to spell and pronounce words. This is a Duolingo homework task and answers are provided in class.