This Duolingo homework task designed to help you with spelling; the answers will be provided at the beginning of your class. There are three sections; each one marked with instructions.
Find the missing words in the text below.
- The newspaper arti_ _ _ indicat_ _ that there was a signifi_ _ _ _ rise in the use of social m_ _ _ _ platforms. The mo_ _ popular hour for post_ _ _ was after six in the evening when m_ _ _ people had finish_ _ work.
2. The govern_ _ _ _ have reported that Week_ _ _ retail trad_ _ _ laws should protect employ_ _ _ and allow them to sp_ _ _ more time _ _ _ _ their families.
3. The va_ _ majority of the glo_ _ _ population believe that there is more inte_ _ _ _ in staycat_ _ _ _ , whereas a mino_ _ _ _ thinks there is still val_ _ in travelling over_ _ _ _ .
4. The Airport app_ _ _ for plann_ _ _ permission to obtain another run_ _ _ ; however, it was reject_ _ because the local community claimed that it would breach noise pollu_ _ _ _ levels and would incre_ _ _ local traf_ _ _ .
5. Comple_ _ _ _ miss_ _ _ letters in texts will help you improve your spelling abi_ _ _ and identi_ _ with new vocabulary. The_ _ types of tas_ _ can be complicat_ _ , but prac_ _ _ _ makes perf_ _ _ .
6. People who w_ _ _ from home have repor_ _ _ that they are not gett_ _ _ enough exercise and compl_ _ _ that they are los_ _ _ their want to socia_ _ _ _ with other people.
In this task, you will hear words, and you will have to write them down. The purpose of this task is to develop your speaking skills and to decrease translation time.
In this task, you will be asked to say the following statements out loud. The purpose of this task is to evaluate your pronunciation.
- The post office is closed during national holidays.
- The food delivery is scheduled to arrive on Thursday.
- Breakfast is only available before 11 am.
- There is a male hairdresser located at the end of this street.
- Diagrams are provided at the end of the book.
- Every hotel was fully booked between July & August.
- A healthy diet includes fruit and vegetables.
- Uniform can be purchased from the administration department.
- All cars must display a parking permit on the windshield.
- The University campus gates close at precisely 10 pm.
- All the door keys had a blue name tag.
- The university campus canteen closes at 5 pm.
Cue Cards Dictation Duolingo Duolingo Dictation Duolingo homework Duolingo missing words Duolingo Podcast Duolingo pronunciation Duolingo task Duolingo test Duolingo Test Preparation Duolingo Vocabulary Duolingo Vs IELTS Exam preparation Homework IELTS IELTS Cue Cards IELTS Essay Writing Task IELTS Homework IELTS Indicator IELTS Indicator Exam IELTS Letter Writing IELTS podcast IELTS Speaking Practice IELTS Vocabulary Building IELTS with one2one IELTS Writing Practice IELTS Writing Task Letter Writing Listening Practice Listening skills with one2oneacademy Podcast Podcast For Duolingo Practice listening skills Preparing for the Duolingo Test Sentence Dictation Short story Smart Cue Cards Spotify The Diary The IELTS exam The IELTS Test Vocabulary building Writing Homework Writing task