Sometimes we need a little help to practice, Cue Cards in this format will help students study independently. Listen to audio versions on various topics.
Listen to the audio and answer the questions.
- This story takes place in the year ___.
- This event was supervised by _____ _____.
- The office demolition was scheduled for ___ ____ ____ April.
- Building number ___ will be demolished.
- Louse was described as being ______ because it was only the second time in this position.
- The office door wouldn’t open because ____ were blocking it.
- The light switch was located to the ______ of the door.
- How many letters were blocking the door from opening?
- Two adjectives were used to describe Louise’s character: what were they?
- How long was her hair?
- What colour was her hair?
- Louise wore blue, framed glasses. True/ False? Not given
- How tall was Louise?
- Louise had a grey leather bag. True/ False/ Not given
- The filing cabinet was unlocked. True/ False/ Not given
- The office had a square window. True/ False/ Not given