OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Our 10 pack courses expire 10 weeks from purchase.
• Our 5 pack courses expire 5 weeks from purchase.
• Classes are individual. We do not offer joint or group classes.
• Classes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• If you are late for your class, your teacher will only wait a maximum of 15 minutes before the class will be terminated and charged.
• Classes can only be cancelled or rescheduled online a maximum of 24 hours before the class is due to begin. Late cancellations will be charged at full price.
• We reserve the right to cancel classes. If the tutor cancels the class at any time, the class price will be refunded or rebooked at no cost to the student.
• Any special offers cannot be exchanged for refunds.
• Your details are private, we only use your email address to contact you for matters regarding your classes. If you have signed up for our newsletter, you will receive a separate confirmation from us.
• We do not hold any payment details and all our payments are processed by either PayPal or Stripe. These details are encrypted and protected.
• Our calendar booking system (acuityscheduling) holds the details you provide. If you want your details permanently deleted from this system, please emailing us at email@example.com and use PERMANENT DELETE in the email header.
• Classes last for approximately 55 minutes and are via Skype. Our systems are constantly checked to ensure the sound and camera quality. We ask that you do the same prior to your class so you are ready. The use of camera is absolutely discretional.
• Homework is provided via our website and social media sites – please ensure you join all relevant sites. Your tutor will provide you with the relevant details.
• For any clarification or further details, please contact your tutor directly.
If you would like a pdf version of these Terms, please request one from your tutor.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without any prior notice. Latest update Jan 2022